Exclusive Craftsman Home Plan with Indoor Sports Court
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This eye-catching, exclusive Craftsman house plan will stop you in your tracks with its dramatic, high-pitched roof, shake siding, and exterior stone accents.
- Upon entering, the tray ceiling in the foyer sets the scene for your spectacular home. To the left, french doors lead to a double study with a bay window. The open-concept floor plan and fireplace, when combined with the kitchen’s oversized island and prep pantry, make entertaining truly delightful.
- On one side of the house, you'll find an owner’s suite which features a 5-fixture master bathroom and a large walk-in closet with access to the first-floor laundry room. A private, second bedroom on the main floor is a great space for guests and alternatively can be used as a study.
- The lower-level offers two additional bedrooms, a family room with a wet bar, and an indoor sports court and exercise room.
- An optional bonus room is available above the 3-car garage should you need to expand.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,725 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,018 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,707 sq. ft.
- Storage: 491 sq. ft.
- Sports Court: 627 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 505 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 6"
- Depth: 73' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 813 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss