About This Plan
- A magnificent wrap-around porch surrounds three sides of this rustic Mountain home plan.
- Only 38' wide, this home still manages to fit in five bedrooms on three levels.
- The main living area has an open floor plan layout that expands the space.
- The first floor master suite opens to the rear porch with its outdoor fireplace and has a private bath.
- Two bedrooms share a bathroom on the upper level and two more bedrooms can be found on the lower level along with a roomy den.
- Added Bonus: This house plan comes with a detached 2-car garage giving you 624 square feet of room for your cars and/or storage.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the lower level and save money with home plan 18766CK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,654 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,024 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,024 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 606 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Wrap Around Porch
- Photo Gallery